“Dignity is like a perfume, those who use it are scarcely conscious of it.” Christina of Sweden
A little shot of perfume can go a long way, and can lift your spirits. To much perfume will over power sight and sound, and create the sense of too much of a good thing.
Perfume blends together the scent of many things and can create a desired state of mind.
Dignity is much the same way. Carry yourself with a sense of dignity, walk tall and recognize the goodness in the world. Treat others the way to would like to be treated, soon others will begin to see you as someone who lifts others spirits.
There are a few simple steps that can help you to stay in the vibration that dignity creates. Practice these daily and watch the world around you begin to change for the better.
1. Do not allow yourself to participate in gossip. This only creates a negative vibration. Just excuse yourself but only after saying that you prefer to only speak of something not someone.
2. Treat yourself the way you would like others to treat you.
3. Don’t wait for someone to pat you on the back, pat yourself. There is no rule that says you cannot compliment yourself.
4. Celebrate life and have fun.
5. Strive to always act with dignity, and pass it on…